incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs
Our Prince Skyline Centerlock rear hub get build up only with straight pull spokes. A damn light part of finest milling technology!
|Axle||Aluminium, Ø 17 mm|
|Hub spacing||135 mm (QR5/ Rear Maxle) / 142mm (X-12)|
|Clamping method||quickrelease, 12mm thru-axle, 15 mm thru-axle|
|Freewheel||10-fach Shimano/SRAM, 11-fach Shimano/SRAM, XD SRAM, Campagnolo|
|Hole Ø (l/r)||51,6 mm / 28,2 mm|
|Flange distance (l/r)||33 mm/22,6 mm|
Princess / Prince Skyline Centerlock “More direct, stiffer, more durable”
What do Tune and Hubs have in common? An association of almost 3 decades. We really know what we’re talking about, and 30 years of experience speaks for itself. Our ‘royal couple’ is already known far beyond the country’s borders. Princess / Prince skyline are the answer to all straightpull spokes.Straightpull spokes are straight and ‘un-bent’. As a result, our Princess / Prince Skyline hubs do not require j-bend spokes.
What good is that? 3 special features;
1) High agility and reactivity when riding, as no power is wasted. The drive and braking forces, and all torque is transmitted via the spokes directly into the hub body. The wheel responds immediately.
2) Higher rigidity.
3) Longer life.
There is no weak point on the spoke, and no weak point on the hub flanges. In addition, the right flange is laminated with carbon. This saves weight and increases the tensile strength of the flanges.And because we only want the best for you, we have spruced up the Princess / Prince skyline with Centerlock.
So now you can enjoy the Princess / Prince Skyline hubs with all the benefits of Centerlock.
– Lighter hub (about 6g compared to IS standard)
– Fast and easy installation
– Always perfectly centered brake disc
– 6 – hole compatible (adapter not included)
– Easy cleaning and more attractive transition.
– More pleasing aesthetic between the hub and the disc
Delivery time: 3-4 days